Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Error while Creating sis file.

Hi every one,

I am getting the following error while trying to create the sis file...kindly help me..Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***Build Complete

***Invoking makesis.exe ....
    C:\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v0.9\epoc32\tools\makesis.exe C:\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v0.9\epoc32\build\workspace\SIS_Sample\group\_resolvedSIS_Sample.pkg C:\workspace\SIS_Sample\sis\SIS_Sample.sis
    Error : Cannot find file : C:/S60/devices/S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v0.9/epoc32/data/z/resource/apps/SIS_Sample_aif.mif

(32) : error: file I/O fault.
    ***Non-Zero Status: makesis.exe returned with exit value = 1
    Total Time: 9 sec

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Error while Creating sis file.

Just read the message: a file (C:/S60/devices/S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v0.9/epoc32/data/z/resource/apps/SIS_Sample_aif.mif) can not be found. It also reports that this file is referred in the 32nd line of the .pkg file.
    Re-think if that file should exist or not, and re-think why it does not exist if it should.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    Just read the message: a file (C:/S60/devices/S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v0.9/epoc32/data/z/resource/apps/SIS_Sample_aif.mif) can not be found. It also reports that this file is referred in the 32nd line of the .pkg file.
    Re-think if that file should exist or not, and re-think why it does not exist if it should.
    Thanks for the reply...I am not sure about this line...

"$(EPOCROOT)epoc32\data\z\resource\apps\SIS_Sample_aif.mif" -"!:\resource\apps\SIS_Sample_aif.mif"

in this line i am getting the error..kindly help me...

Regular Contributor

You are right.....we have to think before doing any thing,,,thankxx problem sloved..

Nokia Developer Moderator

Is your project called "SIS_Sample"? Does it appear in the emulator? Does it have an icon defined by you?

Regular Contributor

Is your project called "SIS_Sample"? Does it appear in the emulator? Does it have an icon defined by you?
    yes the file name is right..and its appearing on the emulator..i dont have any icon in it...