Discussion Board

drm object download fails

I am experiencing a problem with my 3650 (SW 2.52). The phone shows .dd files, but when trying to download a .dm file the phone just informs that the action was cancelled. This seems strange because it seems that the phone doesn't either recognize the .dm object or there is something I am missing that is really different from .cod/.mm -files... so, my question is whether anybody has successfully loaded any .dm objects?

Super Contributor

RE: drm object download fails

Hi,

SW 2.52 is not production software and therefore you should use sw 2.50 (production s/w for Europe/APAC) or 2.54 (production s/w for Americas). OMA download is not supported in sw 2.50 or 2.54 yet, so you should be using CoD instead.

Best regards,
    V / Forum Nokia

Me too also facing the problem of unable to download the DM file nor COD successfully by using 3650 (v2.27, chinese version). Does this version support OMA DRM / COD anyway?

Everytime, it prompts out with unknown format. Have checked many times that MIME type has already set in server correctly...

Pls kindly help. Thanks!

Nokia Developer Expert
    Hello!

I want to verify something:

Have you configured both MIME types to your server, the MIME type of the COD (text/x-co-desc) and the MIME type of the OMA DRM Message (application/vnd.oma.drm.message)?

Kind regards,

sami / Forum Nokia Developer Support

Hi Sami,

Yup. Both MIME type of COD and OMA DRM Message are configured in my server.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Cyannie