So this is what I was coding last night, update for my S60 Nixie Tube Watch look-a-like. Still no chance to get a genuine one, have to settle for a virtual model.
Released as ready-to-install SIS (only for PyS60 1.4.x) as well as source code. Tested in N82 and Nokia 580 XpressMusic.
* Shows current time (it's a watch)
* Portrait screen with 3 rows of two nixie tubes: top row hours, middle row minutes, bottom row seconds.
* Landscape screen with 3 columns of two nixie tubes: left column hours, middle column minutes, right column seconds.
* Screensaver is disabled while app is visible
* Last selected tube color is used by default
Version 1.10, 2009-05-05
* New: Support landscape mode and screen rotation
* New: Green and Blue nixie tubes
* New: Remember selected tube color at next startup