my application contains an embedded SIS file.
It is a simple EXE without any resources used.
When both main & embedded SISes are signed with the developer certificate, all is good.
Then I do:
- uninstall the application signed with developer certificate;
- change UIDs (0xE... -> 0x2...),
- sign embedded SIS (Express Signed);
- sign main SIS (Express Signed);
- install the Express Signed application.
I got two same desktop icons.
Selection of each launches the application normally.
Why do I get two icons in the applications list ?
Thanks in advance.