Discussion Board

Insert Icons to Component Store

Hi guys;

I'm editing themes, of a s60 3rd edt mobile, in carbide.ui theme edition 3.4. It is working fine, and also i just could installed the themes in my phone after reading lots of discussion that helped me so much! Thanks.

Anyway... I have a question that i'm not so sure if is possible. I wanna add icons(png and gif) to the component store in carbide.ui. Coz in that way, will be easier to edit another themes with the icons that I already did in another. Every theme that i start a new theme, i have to edit the icons that i wanna, including mask etc...

It is possible to put all icons that i made and got in one folder and open in component store? How?

Thanks a lot!

Re: Insert Icons to Component Store

no it isn't possible.

Thumbs up Re: Insert Icons to Component Store

Quote Originally Posted by ejaw View Post
    Hi guys;

I'm editing themes, of a s60 3rd edt mobile, in carbide.ui theme edition 3.4. It is working fine, and also i just could installed the themes in my phone after reading lots of discussion that helped me so much! Thanks.

Anyway... I have a question that i'm not so sure if is possible. I wanna add icons(png and gif) to the component store in carbide.ui. Coz in that way, will be easier to edit another themes with the icons that I already did in another. Every theme that i start a new theme, i have to edit the icons that i wanna, including mask etc...

It is possible to put all icons that i made and got in one folder and open in component store? How?

Thanks a lot!
    You can do it. 1st of all you need to make a theme with your icons and then save it. now click on adjust component store settings<click on add<locate you theme.tdf<hit apply<hit ok. and done. now you are able to use your icon in other theme. .