Discussion Board

error while run simple cube program in carbide c++ ..plz help

Hello Everyone,

i m trying to run simple cube (artolkitplus s60/Augmented Reality)program into carbide c++ v2.0 using sdk_s60_3rd...but after try to build/run in carbide c++ 2.0.. it shows some error:

1.ARToolKitPlus/TrackerSingleMarker.h: No such file or directory[/Nokia/artoolkitplus-s60/OpenGLEx/SimpleCube/inc/Tracker_ARTK.h:14]
    2.error: `ARToolKitPlus' has not been declared
    3.error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `TrackerSingleMarker' with no type
    4.error: expected `;' before '*' token
    5.error: `tracker' undeclared (first use this function)
    6.error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)

so what is the solution to overcome this error...plz plz ..help me..

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: error while run simple cube program in carbide c++ ..plz help

Quote Originally Posted by rassall_jubair View Post
    Hello Everyone,

i m trying to run simple cube (artolkitplus s60/Augmented Reality)program into carbide c++ v2.0 using sdk_s60_3rd...but after try to build/run in carbide c++ 2.0.. it shows some error:

1.ARToolKitPlus/TrackerSingleMarker.h: No such file or directory[/Nokia/artoolkitplus-s60/OpenGLEx/SimpleCube/inc/Tracker_ARTK.h:14]
    2.error: `ARToolKitPlus' has not been declared
    3.error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `TrackerSingleMarker' with no type
    4.error: expected `;' before '*' token
    5.error: `tracker' undeclared (first use this function)
    6.error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)

so what is the solution to overcome this error...plz plz ..help me..
    Well, it shows header missing in the path. Check such generic things.

Also it looks to me that you just took some c++ code from somewhere and trying to compile. I would advise you to stick to some examples from SDK to check on nuances of Symbian and then try to port(if at all this is what you are doing).

Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    Well, it shows header missing in the path. Check such generic things.

Also it looks to me that you just took some c++ code from somewhere and trying to compile. I would advise you to stick to some examples from SDK to check on nuances of Symbian and then try to port(if at all this is what you are doing).
    I try this sample program which is published by nokia..for augmented reality application.this program(simple cube) is run with arttolkitplus s60..
    so..plz details me how i add the such path to recover such error.

I try this sample program which is published by nokia..for augmented reality application.this program(simple cube) is run with arttolkitplus s60..
    so..plz details me how i add the such path to recover such error.
    Please dont spam..avoid multipost with same issues. Savaj already has listed a few threads of yours in your other thread http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...048#post586048

Please stick to one thread and give more details of where you found the code, etc so that anybody who wants to help you atleast knows what application you are talking about without actually searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    Please dont spam..avoid multipost with same issues. Savaj already has listed a few threads of yours in your other thread http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...048#post586048

Please stick to one thread and give more details of where you found the code, etc so that anybody who wants to help you atleast knows what application you are talking about without actually searching.
    ok.. i understand..i try to follow the post.. the code is build with artoolkitplus s60 tool.this is sample/example program.im working in visual c++ platform. & also wokring with augmented reality(ar) application...now im try to run ar application in mobile specially symbian..so try to run this program in carbide c++ & i m getting such error.i have already installed the sdk,openGLES etc,plugin,.so if anybody know this..suggest me ..thanks...

ok.. i understand..i try to follow the post.. the code is build with artoolkitplus s60 tool.this is sample/example program.im working in visual c++ platform. & also wokring with augmented reality(ar) application...now im try to run ar application in mobile specially symbian..so try to run this program in carbide c++ & i m getting such error.i have already installed the sdk,openGLES etc,plugin,.so if anybody know this..suggest me ..thanks...
    Problem Solved...i had to edit .mmp file to include path edit.also had to artoolkit.lib into bin.
    thanks anyway..

Problem Solved...i had to edit .mmp file to include path edit.also had to artoolkit.lib into bin.
    thanks anyway..
    Hi rassall_jubair,

Iam facing a similar problem as yours..can you kindly elaborate on how you resolved it..thanks

Super Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by vikrum View Post
    Iam facing a similar problem as yours..can you kindly elaborate on how you resolved it
    rassall_jubair already mentioned how he resolved the issue, check it.

Quote Originally Posted by rassall_jubair
    Anyway, Exactly what the problem you facing?

Quote Originally Posted by savaj View Post
    rassall_jubair already mentioned how he resolved the issue, check it.

Anyway, Exactly what the problem you facing?
    when you mentioned one has to copy "ArToolkit.lib" into bin----> which Bin would that be?..and where exactly is the file "ArToolkit.lib"? and wot has to be included in the path?..thankx

Quote Originally Posted by vikrum View Post
    when you mentioned one has to copy "ArToolkit.lib" into bin----> which Bin would that be?..and where exactly is the file "ArToolkit.lib"? and wot has to be included in the path?..thankx
    Describe your problem correctly and it would be easier to help rather than say 'same problem'. Whats the error you are getting..past the error message, its always better.