Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Nokia N78 is not available in the RDA web site

Dear Sir,
    I want to test my application on Nokia N78 (as it is the lead device of series 60 3rd edition FP2 platform). But i am not able to see it in the list of phones in the RDA web site (http://apu.ndhub.net/devices). Can you please make N78 phone available on the site as early as possible. Thanks in advance.

regards,
    Sameer Kamble

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Nokia N78 is not available in the RDA web site

Quote Originally Posted by sameerbkamble View Post
    Dear Sir,
    I want to test my application on Nokia N78 (as it is the lead device of series 60 3rd edition FP2 platform). But i am not able to see it in the list of phones in the RDA web site (http://apu.ndhub.net/devices). Can you please make N78 phone available on the site as early as possible. Thanks in advance.

regards,
    Sameer Kamble
    Not sure if it was you or someone else, but I also got a request about N78 via email today. I'll look into restoring the device temporarily to the service on monday. It has been there before, but was recently dropped to make room for newer models. (as we have several other devices from the same device class available, e.g N79, N85..)

Regular Contributor

Re: Nokia N78 is not available in the RDA web site

Dear Sir,
    Thanks for the reply. Currently we are having N79 device with us and we are testing our application on the same. But as N78 is the lead device of the s60 3rd edition FP2 platform , so we are asking for N78 device on RDA site.
    As you said that you will make it available on Monday, i thank you again for your kind favour and we will test our application on N78 RDA site on Monday.

regards,
    Sameer Kamble