Discussion Board

Cool .nfl skins for player and radio

hey guys Is there any tutorial? i want to create some skins for my nokia 5310 mp3 player

I have found that are made with flash lite

well excuse me but i dont speak english very well

Nokia Developer Champion

Smile Re: .nfl skins for player and radio

Quote Originally Posted by conejoymaga View Post
    hey guys Is there any tutorial? i want to create some skins for my nokia 5310 mp3 player

I have found that are made with flash lite

well excuse me but i dont speak english very well
    Well! I dont think that Nokia 5310 music player themes can be developed using flash lite. The themes are usually developed in carbide.ui (but not sure whether u can design themes for music player of s40 from there) .
    Yes! u can make wallpaper/screen savers in flash lite 4 sure (ofcourse, appz/games too) . Hope it helps u.

Best Regards,
    SajiSoft

Re: .nfl skins for player and radio

sorry you can't make the music player skins, only nokia can make it!!!!
    yeah i know that the skin format is (.swf) for old nokia s40 5th edition such as 5610xm, 5310xm, 6500c
    and
    (.nfl) for new nokia s40 5th and 6th edition such as 7210sn, 7310sn, 7510sn, 7610sn, 5220xm, 5130xm, 6303c

i have tried but can't....

but you can add the new music player and FM radio skin to your nokia s40v5 or 6 by taking from another s40v5 or 6 phones, but you need oxycube software to add the skins to your phones.

this skin only for nokia s40v5 and nokia s40v6

nokia s40v3 such as 6233, 5300xm, 3110c, 3500c, 5200xm don't support music player & FM radio skin.

Quote Originally Posted by beyond_the_bounds View Post
    sorry you can't make the music player skins, only nokia can make it!!!!
    yeah i know that the skin format is (.swf) for old nokia s40 5th edition such as 5610xm, 5310xm, 6500c
    and
    (.nfl) for new nokia s40 5th and 6th edition such as 7210sn, 7310sn, 7510sn, 7610sn, 5220xm, 5130xm, 6303c

i have tried but can't....

but you can add the new music player and FM radio skin to your nokia s40v5 or 6 by taking from another s40v5 or 6 phones, but you need oxycube software to add the skins to your phones.

this skin only for nokia s40v5 and nokia s40v6

nokia s40v3 such as 6233, 5300xm, 3110c, 3500c, 5200xm don't support music player & FM radio skin.
    Can you upload all the skins that you have to either Rapidshare or Ziddu???

I cannot find any skins to download anywhere.

I found a forum where there were lots of links but unfortunately the links were broken and I was unable to download.

" Because Just Nokia Can Make it " yeah thats right, cause this is not Open Source Dude (^_^), may this help you......
    DJ 1BR4 The Otodidax Flash Lite Developer & Nano Technology

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot05 View Post
    Can you upload all the skins that you have to either Rapidshare or Ziddu???

I cannot find any skins to download anywhere.

I found a forum where there were lots of links but unfortunately the links were broken and I was unable to download.
    Hey there r some problms about nfl............ ☺ ....·٠*
    Please help me::
    1) I wanna pack nfl files but I cant find an EXACT/perfect tool for it. Can u suggest me anything?
    2) Nokia s40v5 FP2 (e.g. Nokia 2700c) phones use *.nfl flash files as media player, radio, & equalizer skin. I hav 36 sets (total 36x3=108 files) of those skins in *.swf format (from s40v5 FP1 phones; they use *.swf files as skin. E.g. Nokia 5610xm.) they need to be packed into *.nfl in order to be used. I hav tried to pack them using ZIP applications. But NO MATTER HOW I COMPRESS THEM they do not work as skin (but they open in gallery.) can u tell me what could be the problem with Zip compression?
    ##Lately, I hav found that there is a CERTIFICATE that is joined (as text comment) at the end of the original *.nfl skin files. It has 2parts: one starts with "FL-Certificate-1-1:" & other starts with "FL-RSA-SHA-1:" If the certificate is edited hexadecimaly, the skin still works.
    Please help me.............. ☺....·٠*

You can't make skins on your own as they need a special manufacturer signing by nokia. So you can't convert .swf to signed .nfl. However , the normal .nfl uses the .zip package format. So, there's nothing wrong in zipping .swf files and renaming the zip file to .nfl(don't forget to add the descriptor.inf). I have posted the answers as another thead somewhere in this site. Anyway , i'm also searching for a way to create skins. New S40 devices(s40v6) use skins embedded in themes. So, no need to use oxycube and all. Just embed the skins in the theme you want and apply it.

I have seen some .nfl theme skins . and Many are using them in their themes.

i like this one...