×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4

    Unhappy Nokia 3650 - No memory space in C:\

    Hi,

    I have serious problem with my (else wellworking) N3650. I was copying some files from MMC card to C: phone-drive and it got stuck. I restarted phone and in startup it noticed me that memory is full and some applications could not be run. C: is probably full and I have no space for system datas. I can't run almost all applications (settings, images, messages, 3rd parties apps like file managers...). *#7370* doesn't work too. Only program which I am able to run is application Appman saved on MMC, but it is just program for showing RAM status. So I need some non-installing program, which I can upload to my MMC to system/apps folder and run in my phone without installing. Some easy program which delete C: or format all phone.

    Thanks for any ideas

  2. #2
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,559

    Re: Nokia 3650 - No memory space in C:\

    Quote Originally Posted by mireq9 View Post
    Hi,

    I have serious problem with my (else wellworking) N3650. I was copying some files from MMC card to C: phone-drive and it got stuck. I restarted phone and in startup it noticed me that memory is full and some applications could not be run. C: is probably full and I have no space for system datas. I can't run almost all applications (settings, images, messages, 3rd parties apps like file managers...). *#7370* doesn't work too. Only program which I am able to run is application Appman saved on MMC, but it is just program for showing RAM status. So I need some non-installing program, which I can upload to my MMC to system/apps folder and run in my phone without installing. Some easy program which delete C: or format all phone.

    Thanks for any ideas
    Welcome to the Forum!!

    This discussion board caters to developers issue. Please find better support for end users query in the end users forum http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

    Good Luck!!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: Nokia 3650 - No memory space in C:\

    Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    Welcome to the Forum!!

    This discussion board caters to developers issue. Please find better support for end users query in the end users forum http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

    Good Luck!!
    Yes, I know, but I think somebody from developers section is able to solve my problem better than normal user. Thanks

  4. #4
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    28,734

    Re: Nokia 3650 - No memory space in C:\

    That is *#7370# actually.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: Nokia 3650 - No memory space in C:\

    Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    That is *#7370# actually.
    I am sorry, I meant *#7370#. *#7370# doesn't work, *#7780# doesn't work and after touching power button nothing will happen. I have to turn off mobile by taking battery off.

  6. #6
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    28,734

    Re: Nokia 3650 - No memory space in C:\

    You can try the 3-button reset, though it may not be part of S60 1st edition devices...
    Keep *, 3 and green buttons depressed and switch on the device (do not release the buttons, keep them depressed until the device boots up - preferably asking location, time, date or something like that).

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: Nokia 3650 - No memory space in C:\

    Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    You can try the 3-button reset, though it may not be part of S60 1st edition devices...
    Keep *, 3 and green buttons depressed and switch on the device (do not release the buttons, keep them depressed until the device boots up - preferably asking location, time, date or something like that).
    Nope, Unfortunalely it doesn't work.

Similar Threads

  1. which phones for laptop
    By dvdljns in forum PC Suite API and PC Connectivity SDK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-02-14, 12:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×