Discussion Board

Unhappy Nokia 3650 - No memory space in C:\

Hi,

I have serious problem with my (else wellworking) N3650. I was copying some files from MMC card to C: phone-drive and it got stuck. I restarted phone and in startup it noticed me that memory is full and some applications could not be run. C: is probably full and I have no space for system datas. I can't run almost all applications (settings, images, messages, 3rd parties apps like file managers...). *#7370* doesn't work too. Only program which I am able to run is application Appman saved on MMC, but it is just program for showing RAM status. So I need some non-installing program, which I can upload to my MMC to system/apps folder and run in my phone without installing. Some easy program which delete C: or format all phone.

Thanks for any ideas

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Nokia 3650 - No memory space in C:\

Quote Originally Posted by mireq9 View Post
    Hi,

I have serious problem with my (else wellworking) N3650. I was copying some files from MMC card to C: phone-drive and it got stuck. I restarted phone and in startup it noticed me that memory is full and some applications could not be run. C: is probably full and I have no space for system datas. I can't run almost all applications (settings, images, messages, 3rd parties apps like file managers...). *#7370* doesn't work too. Only program which I am able to run is application Appman saved on MMC, but it is just program for showing RAM status. So I need some non-installing program, which I can upload to my MMC to system/apps folder and run in my phone without installing. Some easy program which delete C: or format all phone.

Thanks for any ideas
    Welcome to the Forum!!

This discussion board caters to developers issue. Please find better support for end users query in the end users forum http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    Welcome to the Forum!!

This discussion board caters to developers issue. Please find better support for end users query in the end users forum http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Good Luck!!
    Yes, I know, but I think somebody from developers section is able to solve my problem better than normal user. Thanks

That is *#7370# actually.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    That is *#7370# actually.
    I am sorry, I meant *#7370#. *#7370# doesn't work, *#7780# doesn't work and after touching power button nothing will happen. I have to turn off mobile by taking battery off.

You can try the 3-button reset, though it may not be part of S60 1st edition devices...
    Keep *, 3 and green buttons depressed and switch on the device (do not release the buttons, keep them depressed until the device boots up - preferably asking location, time, date or something like that).

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    You can try the 3-button reset, though it may not be part of S60 1st edition devices...
    Keep *, 3 and green buttons depressed and switch on the device (do not release the buttons, keep them depressed until the device boots up - preferably asking location, time, date or something like that).
    Nope, Unfortunalely it doesn't work.