We have plan publish an application on Ovi and looking for specific detail.
Application has trial and can be downloaded for free but after trial expires it requires a license file. Consume can then buy it, we are using paypal for payment processing. When paypal transaction is completed we send license file and order is completed.Can we do same with Ovi?
What we want:
1) publish application on Ovi that anyone can download.
2) Once purchased from Ovi we get order details (Customer's IMEI and emailID)
3) We will then generate license file based on IMEI and send it to customer emailID
Is the above procedure are possible with Ovi? where could I find relevant details?
1) Can we keep selling application from our own website (or third party e.g. handango) in parallel to Ovi keeping the retail price same?
2) Does Ovi has any refund policy that we have to comply with. We have a limitation that once user get the license he can use it unlimited (Trial version is no different then paid but only limited to time). If Ovi asks us to refund after we ship the license file, customer will still be using it becuase he already got license file.
Please help us to clarify our doubts. Any help is appreciated.