Discussion Board

Nokia Developer Moderator

Problem with CSendAppUi

Hi

Have anybody else had any problems with CSendAppUi lately. I just noticed that I really can't get it working right. Basically I have been trying to use it with both two CreateAndSendMessageL functions. I also tried to use CreateAndSendMessagePopupQueryL function.

For all of these IR & BT works just fine without any problems, but MMS Leaves with -1 error.

I discovered the error after I installed SDK Version 1.0, I didn't remove the 0.9, so that might be the problem also.

I was also having some problems crypting stores. Everything worked fine in emulator (v0.9), but in the device (sw 4.39) the password didn't seem to match anymore. I haven't got back to solving this problem yet, but propably will have to deal with it next week, so have anybody else had any problems with crypted stream and is there any differences between crypting in emulator compared to cryting in real device ?

yucca

Re: Problem with CSendAppUi

Hi,

I am facing a problem with CSendAppUi. I am launching system SMS editor in 2nd edition. It works fine in .app but not in exe(2nd edition). If anybody is facing same problem please share with me and also solution if any.
    Is it not possible to use CSendAppUi in exe.
    Last edited by himanshu.capricorn; 2009-05-20 at 12:34.

Super Contributor

Smile Re: Problem with CSendAppUi

Quote Originally Posted by himanshu.capricorn View Post
    Hi,

I am facing a problem with CSendAppUi. I am launching system SMS editor in 2nd edition. It works fine in .app but not in exe(2nd edition). If anybody is facing same problem please share with me and also solution if any.
    Is it not possible to use CSendAppUi in exe.
    wow you wake-up a 39 year old thread.

try searching in wiki you will get a working example. http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...xt=Search+Wiki

also what problem in specific you are getting . the original post was for very old devices.

Super Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by skumar_rao View Post
    wow you wake-up a 39 year old thread.
    Lolz I am sure its not old a thread, Yucca probably wasnt even born then..just a wild guess, has to be a system bug on the forum nokia.
    Cheers,
    Mayank

Nokia Developer Moderator

That's really old, though as pointed out I was not even born Jan 1st 1970. anyway, not many people really remember that March 18 2003 is not actually the day this Dibo was launched, but was actually the date they re-did loads of stuff and all older threads are showing the 1970 as a date, thus the thread is propably just 7 years old..

All and all, it would propably be better to start completely new thread with the problem..