Discussion Board

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sales reports?

Hybrid View

Regular Contributor

Sales reports?

Hi,
    When my application passed QA i got a mail with the following text:
    "When [application name] is published, statistics are gathered and you can check your item's statistics after a couple of days. Go to: https://publish.ovi.com/content_items/reports/[application number]"

Now that link is dead, any idea how do i get reports and see how much did my application sell?

Thanks.

Re: Sales reports?

Hi Dudi -- it looks like that URL has an unnecessary "s" at the end of "report" -- try the following URL: https://publish.ovi.com/content_items/report/[application number]. (You should also see a link to the "Report" tab at the top of each content item in the Publish system which will take you to the same URL.)

Ryan

Regular Contributor

I tried removing the 's', I receive the following error:
    "Unfortunately, you do not have enough permissions to access this address."
    That's weird because I have a "Cp manager" role, I didn't know that as manager I'm limited in any way.
    Also, I don't have the "Report" tab that you've mentioned.

Let me research this a little further and I'll report back to you. Thanks for your patience!

Ryan

I have the similar problem. Two weeks ago the "reports" tab was there then it disappeared. Looks like it is a general problem, but the good thing is that they are working on it.

Regular Contributor

Let's hope that there is a problem with the reports because our sales figures are too big to be contained in the regular reports

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi

Reports tab is now live.

Thank you.

Hi all -- I've done some digging around and have some additional information: stats/reporting has been taken offline temporarily while some minor adjustments are made to that part of the system. You can expect it to be available again within a week.

Ryan

I still cannot see the Reports tab... Is it still offline? If so, when should it be back? An update would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Any time frame about getting the Reports section up and running will be really great here. We've been distributing apps via Ovi for the past few weeks since it was launched but without any ability to track any information at all about sales. I believe this is somewhat vital for us to plan our development road ahead to have some kind of figures to know how to plan our men power and projects but without this we have no clue..

Any word will be greatly appreciated here.

I don't have a specific timeframe to report just yet, but I'm working on getting more details so I can report back. The best I can offer at this point is "soon". I'll keep this thread posted.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by OviRyan View Post
    Hi all -- I've done some digging around and have some additional information: stats/reporting has been taken offline temporarily while some minor adjustments are made to that part of the system. You can expect it to be available again within a week.

Ryan
    Are there any news about this issue. My Cp manager account on Publish to OVI does still not have the Report tab!!! From what I know you should have access to reporting as a cp manager? Or does it takes a premium members or smililar that I'm not aware of?

Please advice!

ldef

Regular Contributor

Bumping this thread.

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

I apologize for the delay in responding. There was a problem and the reports tab has been temporarily disabled but will be back up in the next few weeks.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ldevf View Post
    Are there any news about this issue. My Cp manager account on Publish to OVI does still not have the Report tab!!! From what I know you should have access to reporting as a cp manager? Or does it takes a premium members or smililar that I'm not aware of?
    ldef

Angry Re: Sales reports?

If Ovi Store has problem to fix this simple link of sales reports, how can we trust you have ability and time to run Ovi Store well? We have been waiting the link fixed for long.