×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    219

    the file 'cshelp/aiwe.hlp.hrh' cannot be opened???

    #include <cshelp/aiwe.hlp.hrh>
    Multiple markers at this line
    - the file 'cshelp/aiwe.hlp.hrh' cannot be opened
    - Line breakpoint: AIWConsumerBasicsAppView.cpp
    [line: 12]

    I just import the "aiwconsumerbasics" project. How to solve the problem?

  2. #2
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,009

    Re: the file 'cshelp/aiwe.hlp.hrh' cannot be opened???

    For this you need compile your project through command line to make hlp.hrh file.

    This file would get created automatically in your chelp folder of your AIWconsumerBasic project.

  3. #3
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    219

    Re: the file 'cshelp/aiwe.hlp.hrh' cannot be opened???

    Quote Originally Posted by shafalig82 View Post
    For this you need compile your project through command line to make hlp.hrh file.

    This file would get created automatically in your chelp folder of your AIWconsumerBasic project.
    ...The error happen when i compiling the project. Compiled failed.

  4. #4
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,009

    Re: the file 'cshelp/aiwe.hlp.hrh' cannot be opened???

    This file is basically to open the context sensitive help from your application.


    It has entry in bld.inf file. Where this file is being exported from cshelp folder of your project.
    In this cas you misght not have cshelp folder in your project.

    If you dont require help you can comment the files requirment from bld.inf to make the project build properly.

    PRJ_EXPORTS
    ..\cshelp\aiwe.hlp \epoc32\data\Z\Resource\help\aiwe.hlp
    ..\cshelp\aiwe.hlp \epoc32\WINSCW\C\resource\help\aiwe.hlp
    ..\cshelp\aiwe.hlp.hrh \epoc32\include\cshelp\aiwe.hlp.hrh

  5. #5
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    219

    Re: the file 'cshelp/aiwe.hlp.hrh' cannot be opened???

    Quote Originally Posted by shafalig82 View Post
    This file is basically to open the context sensitive help from your application.


    It has entry in bld.inf file. Where this file is being exported from cshelp folder of your project.
    In this cas you misght not have cshelp folder in your project.

    If you dont require help you can comment the files requirment from bld.inf to make the project build properly.

    PRJ_EXPORTS
    ..\cshelp\aiwe.hlp \epoc32\data\Z\Resource\help\aiwe.hlp
    ..\cshelp\aiwe.hlp \epoc32\WINSCW\C\resource\help\aiwe.hlp
    ..\cshelp\aiwe.hlp.hrh \epoc32\include\cshelp\aiwe.hlp.hrh
    thanks a lot . The problem solved.

  6. #6
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    219

    Re: the file 'cshelp/aiwe.hlp.hrh' cannot be opened???

    Quote Originally Posted by shafalig82 View Post
    This file is basically to open the context sensitive help from your application.


    It has entry in bld.inf file. Where this file is being exported from cshelp folder of your project.
    In this cas you misght not have cshelp folder in your project.

    If you dont require help you can comment the files requirment from bld.inf to make the project build properly.

    PRJ_EXPORTS
    ..\cshelp\aiwe.hlp \epoc32\data\Z\Resource\help\aiwe.hlp
    ..\cshelp\aiwe.hlp \epoc32\WINSCW\C\resource\help\aiwe.hlp
    ..\cshelp\aiwe.hlp.hrh \epoc32\include\cshelp\aiwe.hlp.hrh
    Can you give me some advise of some useful link of document how to design the UI in symbian c++?
    How to add the label and editor in the same window? and so on.

  7. #7
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,009

    Re: the file 'cshelp/aiwe.hlp.hrh' cannot be opened???

    You can refer to the following example codes:

    http://www.forum.nokia.com/Tools_Doc...n_C++/UI.xhtml


    To draw the UI in the Container. Like if u want to make the label there is class CEIkLabel and for editor there is ceikeditor.

    To handle multiple contrls in the same window there are two functions that you need to make use of is "CountComponetControl()" and component control.

  8. #8
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    જુનાગઢ - India
    Posts
    3,034

    Re: the file 'cshelp/aiwe.hlp.hrh' cannot be opened???

    Quote Originally Posted by HAHAPrince View Post
    Can you give me some advise of some useful link of document how to design the UI in symbian c++?
    How to add the label and editor in the same window? and so on.
    Better to start new thread for new question.

    Anyway, if you are using UI Designer than just drop-down labels (as many you want) and past it in UI. If you are not using UI designer than check this article to know how to implement compound controls.

Similar Threads

  1. MBM image is not found
    By tamhanna in forum Symbian
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2009-04-20, 12:44
  2. Problem with pyobfuscate
    By JOM in forum Symbian
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2008-06-20, 22:47
  3. Problem with ensymble_python2.5-0.26.py in linux
    By tansualpcan in forum Symbian
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2008-04-15, 10:12
  4. Contacts fields order??
    By timatima in forum Symbian
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-06-08, 13:51
  5. File server: Compilation error in carbide.c++
    By justteam in forum Symbian
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2007-01-03, 23:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×