Discussion Board

How to answer an incoming data call using ETel API?

When the phone receives a data call, it is received (and notified) on a RLine which is not data-capable. How is it possible to answer the incoming data call on a data line, so that we can send and receive data? Any code snippets would be much appreciated.

Nokia Developer Expert
    Hi,

You can search for "data call" topic or just open the link below to get a previous answer.

http://nkn.forum.nokia.com/forum/sho...ight=data+call

Regards,
    FN Developer Support

Doesnt work

Hi, thank you.

I have implemented the code as described in this posting. It receives the call notification correctly but fails to answer the call. Instead the program hangs on the AnswerIncomingCall() indefinitely (or until the caller hangs up). What could I be doing wrong here?

Hi, have you solved that AnswerIncomingCall problem yet? I'm also writing application to 7650 and I'm having exactly same problem. Everything seems to be right, but answerincomingcall is never completed...

Nokia have now informed me that this is a known bug but do not have an estimate on when it will be resolved.

Regular Contributor

How to access GPRS data counter logs to find the Sent/Received data size

Hello,

I want to find out the sent/receive data size. This sizes we can see under 'Logs->GPRS data counter' option of Nokia 7650.

Are there any api or classes avilable to read the logs to find out the GPRS data size?

Please let me know.

I am searching the whole documentation and forum for some information, but its of no use.

regards,
    Rajasekahr