Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Smile Symbian Signing doubt

Hi all,
    I have created one application for the s60 mobile phones using symbian. I obtained the testing procedures from one of there Trust Center(TC).but now 'am having a problem that my application is not working when the phone is plugged in for charging. can any one suggest me why this happening? without this testing procedure i'll never get the signing certificate.Also can any one give me the link to find out the Publisher ID from symbian.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Symbian Signing doubt

the certificate should not have anything to do with the schenario you are deacriping. Anyway, what kind of functionality does your application have ?, can you use developer certificate, and debug the application while it is changing to see better on what is happening inside it..

Re: Symbian Signing doubt

Quote Originally Posted by harinrd View Post
    Hi all,
    I have created one application for the s60 mobile phones using symbian. I obtained the testing procedures from one of there Trust Center(TC).but now 'am having a problem that my application is not working when the phone is plugged in for charging. can any one suggest me why this happening? without this testing procedure i'll never get the signing certificate.Also can any one give me the link to find out the Publisher ID from symbian.
    I have few questions
    1. what kind of application you have developed?
    2. Is it anyhow related to the charging of device or battery status?
    3. while the charger is connected, is your application giving any panic code?

Regards,
    Sumit