Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Help Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeees
    I am stuck I have to finish my final project with in these two days and nothing want to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am trying to link the code of browsing file with the code of sending and it doesnot work I want the user to to browse for file and then click it and send it how I can do that???????
    that is first second how I can make interface to my program ???
    also how I can make big text box???that is if I want the text box be lig like the scree to let both the sender and receiver put there chat there how i can do that???
    help mme please
    thanks

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Help Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Quote Originally Posted by programer_asal View Post
    Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeees
    I am stuck I have to finish my final project with in these two days and nothing want to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am trying to link the code of browsing file with the code of sending and it doesnot work I want the user to to browse for file and then click it and send it how I can do that???????
    Please look at the filebrowser.py which comes as an example with PyS60 runtime and how do you send it?? If you want to use bluetooth for that then there are quite a few examples in the forum nokia wiki.

that is first second how I can make interface to my program ???
    what do you exactly mean by interface can you elaborate that.

also how I can make big text box???that is if I want the text box be lig like the scree to let both the sender and receiver put there chat there how i can do that???
    why don't you use the appuifw.Text for that you will get good examples in the wiki as well as PyS60 documentation.

Hope this helps you

Enjoy Pythoning
    Gaba88