Discussion Board

Internet trouble

I use my nokia N70 for connecting my pc to internet.I connect my phone through both bluetooth and usb.I connect to internet using one touch access.I had no problems at all in the past.But recently i have problem keeping my connection alive.I mean when i first connect to internet it stays alive for about some minutes,but then it stops.One touch access shows connected.The internet icon stays but the computer in the icon on the farther side stops glowing.Then i have to click on disconnect button on one touch access,then click on connect again.In most of the cases it works.The connection stays on for lesser time as the above process continues.Also my mobile shows the sign that internet connection is on.
    Please tell me what is the problem.Any insight is appreciated.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    Last edited by aliasnikhil; 2009-06-21 at 15:08.

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Internet trouble

Quote Originally Posted by aliasnikhil View Post
    I use my nokia N70 for connecting my pc to internet.I connect my phone through both bluetooth and usb.I connect to internet using one touch access.I had no problems at all in the past.But recently i have problem keeping my connection alive.I mean when i first connect to internet it stays alive for about some minutes,but then it stops.One touch access shows connected.The internet icon stays but the computer in the icon on the farther side stops glowing.Then i have to click on disconnect button on one touch access,then click on connect again.In most of the cases it works.The connection stays on for lesser time as the above process continues.Also my mobile shows the sign that internet connection is on.
    Please tell me what is the problem.Any insight is appreciated.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    hello aliasnikhil

welcome to the forum.

and you are in the wrong place for this question as this a discussion board for software development on S60 devices.

For product specific queris you need to visit http://discussions.europe.nokia.com.

Regards
    Gaba88