Discussion Board

Issues with Nokia N75! (please help!)

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forums, and thought I'd make a post. Because I am visually impared and I pirchised the N75 (one of my friends who is also visually impared has the same phone) and I cannot use a QWRTY keyboard cause the buttons are to small, and I cannot use the slider phones because again, the buttons are to small. I ordered the N75 online (from the E-Bay store) and put one of those accessible softwhere programs on there (Talks) (not sure if any of you are familiar with this product) anyways, I'm having issues with the phone. First the phone decides to turn off when I'm in the middle of doing something (the screen jusg goes black) and then I have to re-turn it on) and I've charged it all day yesterday and as soon as I recieved the phone. (the only way you can even get these phones is online, correct?) and I'm contemplating a replacement battery for this phone, cause it's like every 30 minutes that it turns off. And I'm not sure what to do. (and if this is in the wrong form, please feel free to move it to the proper forum. Thanks everyone, and help would be greatly appreciated!
    Amber.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Issues with Nokia N75! (please help!)

Welcome to the Forum Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/