Discussion Board

Getting available resolutions and formats using Forum Nokia CameraWrapper

I have an application which uses the Forum Nokia CameraWrapper to capture some images. I need to know what image formats are available and what resolutions are available, so I could put them in a settings page. How do I do that using the CameraWrapper? Or I can't and I need to create a dummy class which has CCamera member and a TCameraInfo one and get the format/resolution using TCameraInfo::iImageFormatsSupported and CCamera::EnumerateCaptureSizes()?

Is there further documentation on CameraWrapper?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Getting available resolutions and formats using Forum Nokia CameraWrapper

After checking what it actually is, I do not really see the need for extra documentation for CCameraEngine: every method has its documentation in the .h file, and it is pretty obvious that it does not provide "direct" support for requesting available resolutions. However it can be also noticed that you do not have to create your own CCamera instance (and its extra callbacks): use CCameraEngine::Camera instead.

Re: Getting available resolutions and formats using Forum Nokia CameraWrapper

thanks, i didn't notice the first time that there is a "IMPORT_C CCamera* Camera();". i will try to use that.