Discussion Board

Popup with icon and number in touch phone

Hi
    I need to create a popup which has numbers.Numbers has icons.Icons also needs to be displayed for each number in the popup.The numbers should be selectable and focussable in the popup.
    Is it possible through Avkon?I tried with stylus pop up menu class.But its not possible to display the icon with the number in the popup with it.
    Is there any other way?

Is it possible with alf popup??

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Popup with icon and number in touch phone

Two advices when it comes to questions like that:
    a) Ask yourself "Is there a built-in application that has what you need?" and "Is there such component described in the SDK docs?". If yes, indicate the closest match and describe what kind of customization you need.
    b) Draw a picture, it is better than 1000 posts in this form. I for one can't visualize the component from your description thus I would not know what to look for.
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

I have a custom application in which I need to create a pop up which should look something like:

Icon1 Phone number1
    Icon2 Phone number2

The pop up should support selection and touch functionality..I tried with CAknStylusPopUpMenu,But it does not allow me to add the icon to be added to the popup.It allows only numbers..

CAknPopupList would not help because I my pop up does not have CBAs and also it should be displayed in the middle of the screen and not in the down part of screen.
    Is there any other way to do it?
    Last edited by krishna.achari; 2009-07-13 at 15:07. Reason: CAknPopupList would not help because I my pop up does not have CBAs and it should be displayed in the middle of the screen

Nokia Developer Moderator

Perhaps I have misunderstood the question, but according to the latest description you might be happy with a CAknSingleGraphicPopupMenuStyleListBox already. If you need larger icons, it may be possible to combine CAknPopupList with CAknSingleLargeStyleListBox.