Discussion Board

Color conversion

Hi,

I am loading a RGB image(864x1152) in Image operation.py file available in PyNCv lib. Chose the option of Image color conversion -> Egray 256. The output image is just a white screen. The conversion of RGB to Gray(256) doesn't take place.What might be the reason. I didn't change the code.Initially I thought there is some problem with the code or its taking time to show the output...but its not the case as other operations of same code work and output comes...What might be the problem ?

Thanks

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Color conversion

Quote Originally Posted by rangaravind View Post
    Hi,

I am loading a RGB image(864x1152) in Image operation.py file available in PyNCv lib. Chose the option of Image color conversion -> Egray 256. The output image is just a white screen. The conversion of RGB to Gray(256) doesn't take place.What might be the reason. I didn't change the code.Initially I thought there is some problem with the code or its taking time to show the output...but its not the case as other operations of same code work and output comes...What might be the problem ?

Thanks
    You need to enter 4-EGray256 instead of Egray 256.
    Pankaj Nathani
    www.croozeus.com

Re: Color conversion

I selected 4th option only. 4-Egray256...it is a user friendly appln.-Imageopeartion.py available in PyNCV lib. I loaded the image RGB image(864x1152)jpeg... then did the color conversion and choose 4th option..It is showing white screen...I had a doubt whether its not displaying properly..so I saved the image by editing the code. Still the image saved is white screen
    I dont know what is the problem.

Thank you