Discussion Board

n97 theme creation help

I've been trying to get a theme I made for my 5800 to work properly with my new N97, but am having a button problem.

On the image below, I can't figure out why the middle "dialer" button is shaded that way. Does anyone know what might be causing that? I'm thinking maybe a mask or something, but haven't been able to find a solution. Thanks for any help.

Re: n97 theme creation help

I figured it out. It was the "widget background" for some reason. I cleared the change I made and the button came back. It's very, very slightly lighter than the other buttons, but I can live with that.

Unhappy Re: n97 theme creation help

Hi, can you tell me where is the "widget background" ? I can't find it out and try and try.....

It's in the N97 section at the bottom of the left hand pane (I forget what it's called).

Unhappy Re: n97 theme creation help

Hi, it donesn't work to me. Do you use the N97 Plug-in? I haven't got it yet.I want the softkey to be some solid icons, but the middle "dialer" button always be some transparency change and can see the rectangle background just like the default theme style on carbide. The thing is I can't find the mask of the middle "dialer" button

Talking Re: n97 theme creation help

Hey, I got it, it's really in the N97 Plug-in!

"indi softkey mask middle prt" set that the same as the other softkey masks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaotl View Post
    I've been trying to get a theme I made for my 5800 to work properly with my new N97, but am having a button problem.

On the image below, I can't figure out why the middle "dialer" button is shaded that way. Does anyone know what might be causing that? I'm thinking maybe a mask or something, but haven't been able to find a solution. Thanks for any help.

did u find the soution for it im irritated becoz the middle key gets faded than both the side keys and it looks very odd plsss telll me the solution if u have it tnxx in advance