I'd like to construct a CAknQueryDialog to query user's Confirmation, and in the SDK document i see a function below:
* Instantiates mediator support and passes possible feedback to given
* intance. If no observer is set, dialog tries to handle feedback by it
* Please note that no commands will be instantiated unless command
* identifiers are are set using @c PublishDialogL.
* @param aObserver Pointer to instance implementing
* @c MAknDialogMediatorObserver API. Can be NULL.
IMPORT_C void SetMediatorObserver(MAknDialogMediatorObserver* aObserver);
but i searched again and again i counldn't find any definiation of MAknDialogMediatorObserver. Cound any one help?
And another question is, how to dynamicly change the contents of a query dialog that created from RSS which defined like this:
RESOURCE DIALOG r_call_info
buttons = R_AVKON_SOFTKEYS_YES_NO;
id = EControlListInfo;
type = EAknCtQuery;
control = AVKON_CONFIRMATION_QUERY
label="Are you sure to do this?";