Discussion Board

"Nokia Account authentication system is currently down" for at least past 3 days

I haven't been able to sign in to the Ovi Store for the last 3 days. I get "Nokia Account authentication system is currently down". Is it just me?
    Last edited by gregory_sokoloff; 2009-07-21 at 01:07. Reason: to correct a typo

Super Contributor

Re: "Nokia Account authentication system is currently down" for at least past 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by gregory_sokoloff View Post
    I haven't been able to sign in to the Ovi Store for the last 3 days. I get "Nokia Account authentication system is currently down". Is it just me?
    Hi gregory, I have logged in successfully today onto U.K.(England) server
    Er No!. I dont get this message. Perhaps try your country Nokia Care support.
    Looking at your time of entry this may well be down if you try during the night sometimes this is a problem. Suggest you clear your browser cache and delete stored cookies

Jim

Re: "Nokia Account authentication system is currently down" for at least past 3 days

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the suggestions. I think cookies may have had something to do with it. Anyway, I can sign in now.

Cheers,

Greg

I have the same problem "The Nokia Account authentication system is currently down" and alot more seems to have the same problem:
    http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&bi...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

I have cleard cookies etc (even tried using ccleaner), no help there. Cant even log in with ovi suite so.

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

The Publish to Ovi is making some updates, this may be what is happening and causing temporary outages. give this a few hours and try again.

Ron