Discussion Board

Thread: Nokia 7250

Nokia 7250

I am considering buying the 7250.
    Can pictures taken by the phone be sent to an email address or can pictures be sent to your PC via the nokia data cable?

7250 and sending picture

As far as I know, you can't get the pictures from the phone using a cable -- although this may change by the time phone is released.

But you can definitely send the pictures to yourself via email (over MMS)

I tried to use PC Suite 5.1 to access the pictures took by and stored in 7250 but failed to do so. The connection was via infrared. I wonder if the problem is caused by infrared issue.

7250 can't be used as a handy digital cam if computer cannot directly access the pictures (MMS is too slow & too expensive).

My handset-pc connectivity problem is fixed. Details please find in the PC Connectivity SDK forum.

PC direct access to the flie system in 7250 is very critical, esp. when MMS-to-email is not available in Taiwan yet.

Notebook, PDA, Digitalcam, mp3 player... the only gadget I will always carry (even during long distance running) is the mobile handset!

Triband, GPRS (my experience is 28.8kbps in both HK & TW), a easy-to-navigate organiser, build-in camera... and comprehensive integration with PC.

What a cool device!!!