Discussion Board

Question Insurance Requirements for Premium Services

Two questions on the Insurance requirements for providing Premium Services.

First is the insurance requirement to get General Liability and not Errors & Omissions . This is the key question our agent asked me.

Second as we're in the US, the standard policy is sold in Million Dollar increments and not in Euros. Would a $1 Million Dollar policy (which is the standard quoted for me) be satisfactory or do we need to find what the Euro is trading at today and buy a policy accordingly ?

Thanks, really appreciate the help as we can't go forward without understanding this.

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: Insurance Requirements for Premium Services

I'll see what I can do but so far I've not had good luck getting a response from the Ovi Premium services team in July.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ntuple View Post
    Two questions on the Insurance requirements for providing Premium Services.

First is the insurance requirement to get General Liability and not Errors & Omissions . This is the key question our agent asked me.

Second as we're in the US, the standard policy is sold in Million Dollar increments and not in Euros. Would a $1 Million Dollar policy (which is the standard quoted for me) be satisfactory or do we need to find what the Euro is trading at today and buy a policy accordingly ?

Thanks, really appreciate the help as we can't go forward without understanding this.