Discussion Board

Is there anyway to stop an application closing

I am getting extremely frustrated when applications that I need opened, start closing by them selves.
    I know about the low memory problems and thats why apps close but is there a way to stop certain programs being closed automatically?

Re: Is there anyway to stop an application closing

Bump................

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezzey View Post
    I am getting extremely frustrated when applications that I need opened, start closing by them selves.
    I know about the low memory problems and thats why apps close but is there a way to stop certain programs being closed automatically?
    This is a question you probably should be asking on the end user discussion board http://www.nokia.com/discussions/ and not here in Forum Nokia which is for developer's support. However since you asked rebooting a device by taking the battery out at lesat once a week will help slow memory leaks. Being sure to close and not just exit applications that you wish to end and add memory are your best options.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Nokia Ron View Post
    This is a question you probably should be asking on the end user discussion board http://www.nokia.com/discussions/ and not here in Forum Nokia which is for developer's support. However since you asked rebooting a device by taking the battery out at lesat once a week will help slow memory leaks. Being sure to close and not just exit applications that you wish to end and add memory are your best options.

Ron
    Thanks for the tips but I already do this every time I close an application or game and I use a task manager to end unnecessary processes.