Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Unhappy Can you help me?

Do somebody have TFEP1Plugin & TFEP2Plugin supplied on DevKits in the app-framework\feptest\ directory?
    EMail:chengfei_andy@163.com

Super Contributor

Re: Can you help me?

First off those API's are private API's and obtained under licence for which we pay a lot of money.
    Those API's are also not suitable for S60 since there are various customizations that have been done to support S60.
    Use the supplied example in the wiki is correct (which also requires a developer certificate from Nokia due to its high capability requirements)
    Finally this API is not suitable for junior developers or developers inexperienced in Symbian Development since a prerequeite for this is advanced knowlege of the input framework, controls and the windowing server amongst other things.
    Download Symbian OS now! [url]http://developer.symbian.org[/url]

Regular Contributor

Thumbs up Re: Can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul.Todd View Post
    First off those API's are private API's and obtained under licence for which we pay a lot of money.
    Those API's are also not suitable for S60 since there are various customizations that have been done to support S60.
    Use the supplied example in the wiki is correct (which also requires a developer certificate from Nokia due to its high capability requirements)
    Finally this API is not suitable for junior developers or developers inexperienced in Symbian Development since a prerequeite for this is advanced knowlege of the input framework, controls and the windowing server amongst other things.
    Thank you very much.