Discussion Board

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Ovi's search-function broken

Quote Originally Posted by oviJude View Post
    Hi Spol and others,

If there is a problem in searching for your trial or full version of your application or you're having problem to have them both showing up, please remember to apply both of the following:

1. The display name for trial and full version should be different.
    Trial - application name
    Full - application name
    or
    application name - trial
    application name - full

2. The description of both applications should not be identical. If the description is identical, the search engine cannot identify between the 2.
    I have game Fruitz in OVI in two versions - paid and free with display names: Fruitz and Fruitz Demo. When I search Fruitz in results I have only Fruitz Demo (Show Paid & Free items is selected) - this case is wrong, why I don't have both versions? When I change to Show Paid Items only I have Fruitz in results - it's correct. When I change to Show Free Items only I have Fruitz Demo in results - it's correct too.

Descriptions ale only little bit different:

Fruitz:
    Fruitz is a beautifully designed addictive swap-puzzle game fully optimized for the touch screen devices with both landscape and portrait display. Swap (tap or drag!) fruits to create 3, 4 or 5-in-a-row of the same type and race against the clock to complete as many levels as you can. You can synchronize best scores online!

Fruitz Demo have more only one sentence added to above descrition:
    Full version is available for 2EUR.

Where is problem? In description? In display names?

Best
    Pixle

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by pixlepixle View Post
    I have game Fruitz in OVI in two versions - paid and free with display names: Fruitz and Fruitz Demo. When I search Fruitz in results I have only Fruitz Demo (Show Paid & Free items is selected) - this case is wrong, why I don't have both versions? When I change to Show Paid Items only I have Fruitz in results - it's correct. When I change to Show Free Items only I have Fruitz Demo in results - it's correct too.

Descriptions ale only little bit different:

Fruitz:
    Fruitz is a beautifully designed addictive swap-puzzle game fully optimized for the touch screen devices with both landscape and portrait display. Swap (tap or drag!) fruits to create 3, 4 or 5-in-a-row of the same type and race against the clock to complete as many levels as you can. You can synchronize best scores online!

Fruitz Demo have more only one sentence added to above descrition:
    Full version is available for 2EUR.

Where is problem? In description? In display names?

Best
    Pixle
    Hi pixlepixle,

I just searched "Fruitz" in the Ovi Store, and both contents showed up.
    Please try again. If it still doesn't work, please contact us at publishtoovi.support@nokia.com.
    Please include the content name, the country you are in, and a screen shot if you could.

Regards,

Publisher Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by OviPen View Post
    Hi pixlepixle,

I just searched "Fruitz" in the Ovi Store, and both contents showed up.
    Please try again. If it still doesn't work, please contact us at publishtoovi.support@nokia.com.
    Please include the content name, the country you are in, and a screen shot if you could.

Regards,

Publisher Support Team
    Now works because I added a word "demo" at the beggining of Fruitz Demo description to differentiate both versions
    Maybe you can add this tip to publish application form?

Best
    Pixle