Discussion Board

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Review an Article and Win an N97

Win an N97 in the Forum Nokia Wiki Review an Article Contest

You can win an N97 multimedia device by giving your approval to one or more Wiki articles you juged to be accurate, reliable and well written. The purpose of this competition is to provide additional feedback pointing out high quality articles that are tested by the community. With this informaiton non-members and new developers will be able to trust the code examples and articles with the designated Reviewers Approved Thumbs Up. If in doubt they may read the comments that explain why they were reviewer approved.

Anyone that creates a review has a chance to win. One device will be awarded randomly to someone that positively rates an article with review comments. Of course those with the most quality reviews will be the winners but everyone has a chance to win. At least five N97's are to be awarded for this contest that starts 00:01 September 1st, 2009 until 11:59 September 30th, 2009.

Please read the Rules of Participation as well as the Wiki reviewer instructions for full information on requirements, how to review and mark an article. As well as contest judging criteria.
    http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Wiki_Home

Nokia Developer Champion

Thumbs up Re: Review an Article and Win an N97

Hello all,

You can use your signature and horizontal line break while writing comments on the article.

Steps:

1) Open an article you are going to comment on it.
    2) Open "Comment" tab
    3) If you see someone else' comments then go to the end of previous comments and use horizontal line break.
    4) Write your own comments
    5) Use "Your Signature with timestamp" button. (Second last button)

6) Press enter
    7) Use "Horizontal line" button. (Last button)

Example: http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...Qt_Programming

Note: This is not mandatory at all. We can see your contribution from the page history. But this will certainly help other people to read the comments when they see them in an organized way.

All the best.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nokia Developer Wiki Moderation team

Re: Review an Article and Win an N97

This whole N97 for review is really good for me - I get to read some really nice articles, but after reviewing I feel discouraged to improve what I don't like in the article - when I change article my comments won't be current.

Nokia Developer Champion

Thumbs up Re: Review an Article and Win an N97

Quote Originally Posted by warjan View Post
    This whole N97 for review is really good for me - I get to read some really nice articles, but after reviewing I feel discouraged to improve what I don't like in the article - when I change article my comments won't be current.
    We are more than pleased if you really put some efforts in improving the articles. You should not worry about the comments part. We can see what is done by whom.

Also note that we have very popular "Wiki Contributor of the Month" contest on each month.

All the best.
    Nokia Developer Wiki Moderation team

Re: Review an Article and Win an N97

I feel encouraged now . Once again thanks for the contest and work put into it.