We're looking for a Visual Interactive Designer (full time and contract role) with 1-5 years of experience and a portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking and the ability to deliver unique, creative solutions for complex, interactive experiences.
The applicant should have experience working on visual design aspect of some kind of complex applications: such as mobile, web, software or desktop, and have a strong understanding of the user-centered design process and be equally comfortable working independently and alongside other design team members and developers.
Creatively conceptualize ideas that may require extensive research in the field of education. (Previous experience in Education a plus but not required).
The applicant needs to demonstrate a solid understanding of where visual design, interaction design, information architecture and technology come together to create smart, compelling and usable experiences across channels and devices.
Requirements of Visual Interactive Designer:
* Candidates must have an outstanding online portfolio.
* Must have a well maintained sketchbook for in-person presentation.
* Passion for design and the evolution of the interactive user experience.
* Solid understanding of design principles and how they apply to the interactive space.
* 1-5 years of business experience in Interactive and AV design and production. Design for mobile applications is a plus.
* Solid typography, iconography, effective storytelling and an understanding of color theory, as well as a meticulous attention to detail.
* Excellent knowledge of prevailing interface design tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
* Experience in creating comprehensive wireframes, sketches, UI and final visual design for rich online interaction.
* Experience with industrial design is a plus.
* Ability to produce great work in short timeframes, manage time efficiently while multi-tasking across different projects and clients.
* Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to other members of the design, development and client teams.
* Comfortable taking specific direction as well as working independently with a general guidance.
* Experience working in a corporate environment is essential.
If you are interested in the position, please send in a copy of your updated resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Also, kindly let us know the best time to contact you to discuss this role further.
If you are not interested at this time, please forward this to someone you think would be a good fit and apply for this role
Thanks for your time and consideration.