×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8

    to run a .3gp file on j2me using netbeans ide

    Please tell me how to run a 3gp file on Sun j2me wireless toolkit emulator in netbeans ide...
    I hav tried but it supports mpeg and avi and doesn't display the .3gp file.

  2. #2
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Noida, U.P.
    Posts
    1,330

    Thumbs up Re: to run a .3gp file on j2me using netbeans ide

    Quote Originally Posted by shuchi.vishnoi View Post
    Please tell me how to run a 3gp file on Sun j2me wireless toolkit emulator in netbeans ide...
    I hav tried but it supports mpeg and avi and doesn't display the .3gp file.
    AFAIK u cant play the .3gp file on emuator as it doesnt support this format. But devices which support 3gp format can play the file well. U have to play the 3gp file just like any other mpeg video file o emulator except just u have to change the format given to player

    like:

    Manager.createPlayer(inputstream, "video/3gpp");
    thanks,
    jitu_goldie..

    KEEP TRYING..

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8

    Re: to run a .3gp file on j2me using netbeans ide

    Quote Originally Posted by jitu_goldie View Post
    AFAIK u cant play the .3gp file on emuator as it doesnt support this format. But devices which support 3gp format can play the file well. U have to play the 3gp file just like any other mpeg video file o emulator except just u have to change the format given to player

    like:

    Manager.createPlayer(inputstream, "video/3gpp");

    is it not possible to run a 3gp file on emulator? any nokia emulator...actually first I want to run file on emulator before the device...

    thanks..

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8

    Re: to run a .3gp file on j2me using netbeans ide

    Quote Originally Posted by shuchi.vishnoi View Post
    is it not possible to run a 3gp file on emulator? any nokia emulator...actually first I want to run file on emulator before the device...
    Plaese anyone tell me...the emulator to run .3gp file because it is must for me to run on emulator before on device.

  5. #5
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Noida, U.P.
    Posts
    1,330

    Thumbs up Re: to run a .3gp file on j2me using netbeans ide

    Quote Originally Posted by shuchi.vishnoi View Post
    is it not possible to run a 3gp file on emulator? any nokia emulator...actually first I want to run file on emulator before the device...

    thanks..
    Cant say about s605th edition sdk of nokia. well u can try on this.
    thanks,
    jitu_goldie..

    KEEP TRYING..

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    34

    Re: to run a .3gp file on j2me using netbeans ide

    Try Sony Ericsson Emulator i think they will play 3gp file
    dont lose hope

  7. #7
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    199

    Smile Re: to run a .3gp file on j2me using netbeans ide

    hi frnd

    try sony erricssion SDK 2.4.2.it will surely play .3gp file.i played this file
    Ajay Prajapati
    Mobile Software Developer
    Mumbai,India

Similar Threads

  1. Regarding BMCONV
    By sanah007 in forum Symbian
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-05-26, 12:47
  2. Problem with GCCE build in Carbide.vs
    By raffaelbechara in forum Symbian
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2008-10-20, 16:06
  3. problem when importing from carbide c++ to vs 2003!
    By misfit.physics in forum Symbian Tools & SDKs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2008-02-19, 09:45
  4. Nokia Image Converter
    By davidpurdie in forum General Development Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2004-02-18, 15:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •