Discussion Board

Series 60 FullCanvas problems in SUN One Studio

Hello all.

I'm having trouble getting my code to compile when referencing FullCanvas in Sun ONE Studio CE.

So far, the rest of my midlet has worked without any problems, but I don't know how to import the FullCanvas classes.

I know that FullCanvas is one of the many classes provided by nokia in the com.nokia.mid.* filestructure, but how do I tell ONE Studio where to find them.

I've tried putting the relevant classes (which i found in

"C:\Java_SDK_S60\Nokia_Series_60_MIDP_SDK_Beta_0_1\lib\j2me-debug.zip")

in the same directory as the classes which I am using, but still no luck.

I'm a third year student at uni, and as such not completely competent in all areas of Java. As far as I know I've installed regular Java 4.1_01, the Series 60 SDK and the Nokia Developers Suite. I don;t know anything about "Wireless Toolkit" which I've read about on similar topics on this forum, and don't know whether this has anything to do with it?

Could someone please tell me in not-too-complicated English how I can tell ONE Studio where to import these files from, or where i can find FullCanvas and any related classes as a plain java/text file so I can just slot it into my project.

Thanks in advance,

Jerome Hannah
    jeromehannah@hotmail.com

Damn

I just went into my code to pull out the error message so I could post it, and it seems to work now!

Still, I've no idea what I've done to fix it, so if anyone knows, could they still please tell me, to help anyone else who may have this probelm.

Jerry

imports and downloads

I have the same configuration and the same problem - and it's not fixed

I also have a problem with the SMS call

MessageConnection

Please - what packets should I import - where do I download them - and how do I make the packets available to SUN ONE studio ???!!!

J