Discussion Board

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sales reports

Re: reporting shows 0 sales from the start of Jan 2010

Quote Originally Posted by modifed09 View Post
    yeah me too - no sales for the entire year! (so far) Can only be a bug!
    Now all January sales are shown in reports!

Re: Sales reports

I had a email from Ovi Store Publisher Support and they are working for me now.

I got one of my apps published this Tue, I can see 5 people have contacted my server since then ( so I must have sold at least 5 copies ) but the Sales Report says 0.

I am wondering how come such a large company which we all know for nicely designed devices can be unable to launch a store with working Sales Reports and searching? How long has Ovi been open already? 8 months? And Sales Reporting still doesn't work? Truly blows your mind...

Here is an update on the Ovi Publish reports as of 1/7/10. The metrics are currently running behind and are showing a lag of up to 8 days. The reporting data itself is not affected, only the updates of the report’s UI are impacted.

The reports engineering team has implemented a fix and they expect reports to be caught up again in 7 to 8 days. We'll post another notice here as soon as the reports are caught up again.

Our apologies for the situation. We appreciate your patience and regret any inconvenience this issue may cause you. As If you have any further questions please contact Ovi Publish Support at publishtoovi.support@nokia.com

- Eric

There is a one day lag with sales reports, so the latest sales I can see is Tuesday. If your app was not published until Tuesday, I’m not surprised you cannot see any sales. When my first app was published in November it was 2 weeks before reports started, second app in the middle of December the reports started after a few days.

If nothing shows in a few days email PublishToOvi.Support@nokia.com that has worked for me.

Talking Re: Sales reports

Quote Originally Posted by ejohn View Post
    Here is an update on the Ovi Publish reports as of 1/7/10. The metrics are currently running behind and are showing a lag of up to 8 days. The reporting data itself is not affected, only the updates of the report’s UI are impacted.

The reports engineering team has implemented a fix and they expect reports to be caught up again in 7 to 8 days. We'll post another notice here as soon as the reports are caught up again.

Our apologies for the situation. We appreciate your patience and regret any inconvenience this issue may cause you. As If you have any further questions please contact Ovi Publish Support at publishtoovi.support@nokia.com

- Eric
    thanks Eric but I don't understand what you mean (I'm probably thicker than I realise)
    Is what you're saying is that the although the engine that's tracking the sales figures is working okay, the figures we're getting displayed in reports are 8 days out of date? So in other words, all our reports should (hopefully) be showing more sales than are actually displayed? (apologies again for a temporary IQ lower than the outside temperature...)

Also I noticed it appears that 100% of my sales since Jan 1 ( is this a Y2K+10 bug? - ( IQ astonishingly rises)) now appear to come from just the N97, whereas previously I had a 50/50 split with 5800 purchases. So can I assume this is part of the same problem and, Yay!, I can expect double figures in 8 days time?
    Andy Storer
    | m o d i f i e d |

www.smartgrooves.com

Quote Originally Posted by modifed09 View Post
    thanks Eric but I don't understand what you mean (I'm probably thicker than I realise)
    Is what you're saying is that the although the engine that's tracking the sales figures is working okay, the figures we're getting displayed in reports are 8 days out of date? So in other words, all our reports should (hopefully) be showing more sales than are actually displayed? (apologies again for a temporary IQ lower than the outside temperature...)

Also I noticed it appears that 100% of my sales since Jan 1 ( is this a Y2K+10 bug? - ( IQ astonishingly rises)) now appear to come from just the N97, whereas previously I had a 50/50 split with 5800 purchases. So can I assume this is part of the same problem and, Yay!, I can expect double figures in 8 days time?
    -----------------

All, the Ovi Publisher reports issue mentioned earlier (on 01-06 19:31) has been resolved and all reporting interfaces are up-to-date (as of 14th of January 2010). Thx - Eric

Hello,

On my account in Ovi, Sales have dropped to zero on 10-05-2011, Normally we sell 27 apps a day, can anyone at Nokia please confirm if this is an issue with the reporting?
    This is very urgent

dananos'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234