Discussion Board

Unable to Capture an image using Native Camera

Hi all,

Please help me out.
    I am getting an issue but unable to find out its solution.

I am watching a video on my mobile phone N96 and open the CAM pressing right side button continue, Camera gets opened and i am able to take a snap.
    Same functionality i am doing while i am playing a video from my java application. I play a video through my application, while video is running , i open CAM pressing right side button. Camera gets opened. When i click to capture a snap, camera captures a snap but this is not that picture,which was shown by camera while capturing. It captures my video snap which was running on my application.

Please suggest me, is this property of Nokia mobile phone's camera or any defect on that.

Thanks,
    Ashutosh

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: Unable to Capture an image using Native Camera

Hello,

For product use questions you need to go to http://www.nokia.com/discussions/ where they have the expertise to help you. Forum Nokia is only for developer support.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ashuglaitm View Post
    Hi all,

Please help me out.
    I am getting an issue but unable to find out its solution.

I am watching a video on my mobile phone N96 and open the CAM pressing right side button continue, Camera gets opened and i am able to take a snap.
    Same functionality i am doing while i am playing a video from my java application. I play a video through my application, while video is running , i open CAM pressing right side button. Camera gets opened. When i click to capture a snap, camera captures a snap but this is not that picture,which was shown by camera while capturing. It captures my video snap which was running on my application.

Please suggest me, is this property of Nokia mobile phone's camera or any defect on that.

Thanks,
    Ashutosh