Discussion Board

application launching problem with Qt tower release

hi,
    i'm trying to install Qt tower in qt for s60 environment .I am using 5'th edition SDK.It is building applications normally.But while trying to launch from the simulator,it is throwing some error.I had installed separate patch to replace the symbian commandline tools(c:\programfiles....\commandlinetools).Yet also it is giving the same error.Following is the error that i'm getting while trying to launch the application as exe from the emulator.

1.the ordinal 562 could not be located in the dynamic link library libc.dll(while trying to launch with the help of command line tool such as qmake,make,make run)

2.ntdll.dll can't be found and then crashing(while trying to launch with carbide)
    should i install any separate open c plug in for the 5'th edition eventhough it comes with 5'th edition

while trying to launch the application other than exe emulator is getting launched ,but while clicking on the appliation icon it is not getting launched.

is there any new version of qt (other than tower)that i can use?

thanks in advance
    rahul
    Last edited by rahulzwitto; 2009-10-14 at 17:14.

Super Contributor

Re: application launching problem with Qt tower release

I have not tested it but Qt-4.6-beta-for-symbian released yesterday. You can check it.

BTW have you followed installation guide for tower release properly?? What other things, other than SDK, you installed??