Discussion Board

Angry 6700 classic still faulty after repairing for 3 times during the 1st 6 weeks of use

terrible experience, been to nokia care every weekend for 3 weeks.
    and now, i was told the parts on camera is out of stock, me had to live with the phone w/o camera and video function for some 2 weeks!

hate this

is 6700 classic not a ready to launch model, or just the nokia care in my area too lame?!
    extreme bad experience on nokia.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: 6700 classic still faulty after repairing for 3 times during the 1st 6 weeks of u

Hi danahui,

We are sorry to hear about your problems but we cannot help you, this is a site for software developers and software development issues. Please seek help at http://www.nokia.com/support, where you can look for Nokia Care contact points specific for your country.
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Re: 6700 classic still faulty after repairing for 3 times during the 1st 6 weeks of u

Gee that sux ,, all i can say is out of the 14 we got delivered (for use at work) there was 1 that wouldnt charge & all the rest were fine. However on my personal 6700 classic I have had to rip off the camera cover (not the thin protective sticker) the hard clear plastic cover built into the caseing as it had a white mark down the centre. Probably from contact with a key or similar in my pocket. Honestly covering a camera lens with plastic is asking for that sort of problem the pics are clearer than on the other 6700's now