Posted by ravi vedala, firstname.lastname@example.org
on March 02, 2002 at 13:17
I have downloaded and installed Nokia Mobile Internet Toolkit 3.0. Earlier I was using JDK1.3, hence the toolkit by default installed JRE1.3.1 in my machine. I have developed a small WAP application and deployed in tomcat 18.104.22.168. Prior to the installation of Mobile Internet Toolkit in my machine, tomcat was running very fine and I had tested my WAP Application using OpenWave SDK's Siemens simulator. But, after installing the toolkit, tomcat is starting and just flushing off. I can see JVM_BIND exception in the tomcat window. I had tried with the following but couldnt succeed.
1. Changed the classpath and path of tomcat to jdk1.3.1 - the same exception.
2. Removed jdk1.3 and then changed the classpath and path of tomcat to jdk1.3.1.