Discussion Board

2.5 months still at the service! :(((

hi
    i am living in istanbul turkey.
    i hv a e71. i gave it to the nokia (kvk) service because of a camera problem. i could take it back more than 30 days later, but have seen that the camera was still problematic!!! i had to leave it at the service the next day! isnt nokia testing the phones before giving itback to the customer??? finally nokia has accepted to change the phone with a new one, but it has been 2 weeks now!!!
    i am not able to use my phone since 2.5 months now!
    i am told by local nokia that they are waiting a new phone from abroad!!! there are so many phones at the stores, just take one back an give it to me, so simple to do, and make your customer happy!!!
    this is absolutely a scandal! a real disaster and you are losing clients! i understand why nokia is declaring loses! i completely condamn this performance! i still wait for a new phone!
    please contact you local nokia and do the necessary to clear this mess for good order sake!
    phone imei no: 352924023416139

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: 2.5 months still at the service! :(((

You are posting on Forum Nokia, a site with resources and services for mobile software developers which are working on Nokia's platforms.
    This site has nothing much to do with Nokia as a phone manufacturer. We don't make, sell or repair phones.

Please go to http://www.nokia.com/support and locate the contact info for Nokia Care or Nokia offices in Turkey, our colleagues there should be able to help you.
    Last edited by ltomuta; 2009-10-22 at 22:47. Reason: Typo
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Oh, it will not be that easy, I have suggested him using the main Nokia site already http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...d.php?t=183452

sorry but nobody is helping, i always receive a procedural answer like "your phone will be changed, please wait" !!! aitll waiting and waiting...
    this is absolutely frustrating, i am fully disapointed!!!
    NO NOKIA ANYMORE, and this case beleive me will be in all forums and facebook and twitter and msn whatever!!! good add for Nokia huh?

fabetto,
    I understand the frustration but "nobody is helping" could simply mean that while you're vlearly entitled to complain you do that in the wrong places. Nobody from forums can help you, certainly not from this one. There are however Nokia representatives in your country and you can write a formal complaint to them.

Have you ever been in contact with Nokia? What is that "KVK"?
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

tx.
    i hv already contacted local nokia, same mentality!
    kvk is the technical service provider for local nokia.
    i understand why so many people in my neighborhood are so disapointed by nokia.
    i should be a nokia client since 15 years maybe, but everythign has an end, like this one... no more nokia for sure!
    i have hoped someone from nokia could see this messages, or send to the necessary person and help on management level, but nothing... still frustrating.
    rgds.