Discussion Board

How do I browse using Nokia 6301 Model's Fi-Wi feature without my cell phone provider

Hello. I have Nokia 6301 model. It is "T-Mobile" provider speciffic phone. Obviously the software is infused with the "T-Zones" restrictions. Therefore, every time I want to Browse it takes me to the internet through T-mobile and demands I sign up to their internet plan.

I have WiFi at home. I found it and set it as default WiFi point. How do I by-pass T-zones to get on the web using mu Wi-Fi, as even with WiFi I am still being taken to T-Zones place.

Perhaps there is a way to disable T-Zones alltogether. Please help. Thank you.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: How do I browse using Nokia 6301 Model's Fi-Wi feature without my cell phone prov

Welcome to the Forum Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Re: How do I browse using Nokia 6301 Model's Fi-Wi feature without my cell phone prov

that is because the wi-fi is for uma/GAN only wfi-fi calling