Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

App not available to correct devices in store

Recently got approved and published in the ovi store, and the application was published to the store (http://store.ovi.com/content/7768D14...40050A85324FB8). I found it via browsing. However there are two significant issues with the publication:

1. According to our publisher account. the following devices are supported:

Devices: Nokia X6, Nokia N97, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia 5530 XpressMusic, and Nokia N97 mini

However, when we visit store.ovi.com and set our device to any of the above (EXCEPT 5800), the page says:

Sorry, this item is not available for your device: Nokia X6 (or whichever device we have chosen).

2. When we use the Search function on http://store.ovi.com/ to search for our app (tcktcktck), nothing is found, even though the app exists under that name (see link above).

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Re: App not available to correct devices in store

We are having exactly the same problem with our app: http://store.ovi.com/content/7768D14...40050A85324FB8

File distribution was set and approved for the following devices: Nokia X6, Nokia N97, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia 5530 XpressMusic, and Nokia N97 mini

My Ovi store account is set to: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and yet I get this error:

Sorry, this item is not available for your device: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.
    Browse more great content in the "Related" section below.

Same problem if I set my account to N97.

Please assist. Thanks!

Nokia Developer Moderator

Dear publishers,

Thank you for your support. It would be best if you can submit your request to publishtoovi.support@nokia.com.

For application tcktcktck, it was published on nov 2 and usually it takes 24 hours before it's shown in the OVI store. I just check it now. I'm able to find it using search with phone x6. Therefore, I think it's a timing issue that you checked when the store didn't have your content ready yet.

For publisher sean_kats, unfortunately I'm unable to open your application with my country setting. Would you please send a request to publishtoovi.support@nokia.com with the name of your application and link to publish to ovi. We would be able to assist you.

Regards,
    OviJude

Regular Contributor

Yes I posted this hastily right after I received the publication notification. I checked the next day and everything was in order. It must take a day or so for the application to be searchable and accessible from all of the devices.

Thanks for checking oviJude.