03rd November 2009

The Director
    Avaxx Coporation (M) Sdn Bhd
    CT-13-03, Subang Square,
    Jalan SS 15/4G,
    47500 Subang Jaya,
    Selangor.

NOKIA N97 WARRANTY CLAIM - IMEI : 354225031270551

Please refer to the above subject matter.

I am one of those out there own a Nokia N97. I bought it at the early time it is in the Malaysian Market. During that time I feel so happy to get use of it. But my happiness doesn’t long last. My N97 start making trouble. Here is the problem :

My N97 backlight doesn’t appear when side switch being push
    My N97 back cover loose / not very fit (since I bought it)
    My N97 always “hang” (sometimes ok) after switch off to charge it. It will hang at the “Nokia” word after I switch it on. It will remain there until the battery is empty. I can’t switch off from the switch. I need to take out the battery from the phone to make it off. Then, I have to leave it for 4 or 5 hours to switch it on. And usually it will be ok.
    My N97 LCD screen have some abnormal dark mark such as ‘L’ shape. The size is more or less 1.5 inch.

For your information, I’ve send my phone (N97 –Imei : 354225031270551) to the shop that I bought (The One Mobile Sdn Bhd , Batu Pahat Mall, Jalan Kluang, Batu Pahat, Johore) for warranty claim on 24th October 2009. They mentioned that the mobile phone will be send to the Nokia outlet at Landmark Mall in Johore Bahru. And it will take about 2 weeks for overcome the problem.

Unfortunately, the phone back and being handed to me in just a week which is on 31st October 2009. But, after I checked everything, the LCD display problem still there and the service center just make new program update to my phone. I make decision to send back the phone to The One Mobile Sdn Bhd to once again for warranty claim on the same day.

Hope that I will receive a good condition N97 for my use afterward. If compared to my previous experienced, I’ve already get use of Nokia N Series since N70, followed by N80 and N95 models. And N97 is the worse model that I had. It really make my “heart felt”.

Herewith I enclosed all the duplicate documents related to my N97 phone for your record. Hope to hear any good news from you soon. For your attention and cooperation regarding this matter I appreciate.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

FAIRUL RAFIQUE BIN AMIR HAMZAH

c.c. i. The Director,
    Mobile Technic Sdn Bhd

ii. The Manager,
    The One Mobile Sdn Bhd

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: PROBLEM WITH NOKIA N97

Dear sir,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems but Forum Nokia is not an end-user support site and there's nothing we can do to help you. Please go to http://www.nokia.com/support and look for contact information for the Nokia Care service in your country.
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Re: PROBLEM WITH NOKIA N97

Thank you for your reply. I put this complain letter in this forum, is to give some info on Nokia N97 problem to others. The original letter has been send to the appropriate person. Once again, thank you very much.