I have a Netbeans 6.7.1 and S60_3rd_FP1_SDK Emulator.
1. In NetBeans I choose to create a new JavaME Mobile Application project with a HelloMidlet generation enabled.
2. Then I set S60Emulator configuration as active configuration.
3. When I run the project inside the emulator - it works fine.
4. Then I've changed HelloMidlet's name to MyMidlet via NetBeans Refactor tool. Clean & Rebuild has reported no errors.
5. Problem: I can't run the project inside emulator since then. The emulator shows, but my midlet doesn't start. Although I've checked installed midlets on the emulator, MyMidlet was there. Nothing happened when I tried to open MyMidlet manually.
I've searched this forum and have found http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...d.php?t=129815
Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.