Title: Senior Symbian Engineer
Lcoation: Beijing, China
Position description:
Work within a Symbian/S60 product/platform program in the areas of analysis, design, implementation and validation in mobile and wireless industry.
Qualification Requirements:
M.Sc/B.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering, or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
5+ years C/C++ embedded SW development experience
3+ years practical experience of Symbian/S60 SW development, e.g., Baseport, Connectivity, Telephony, Multimedia, Integration, Build and Release
Good thinking of Object-Oriented and design pattern, familiar with OOD, OOA and UML
Familiar with development tools and debug facilities, e.g., Lauterbach or similar
Familiar with version control e.g., Synergy CM or similar
Estimation and planning skills according to SW development process, e.g., familiar with Scrum
Good communication skills, good command of English skills
Good problem analyzing and problem solving ability
Cooperative and self-motivate spirits

Specific Technology Requirement for Senior S60 Engineers
SMS Stack, Messaging application
Settings, boot, configurations
Storage & application
Phone, Phonebook
Call States knowledge
S60 TCK knowledge
Java official approval experience (2+ years / 2+ devices)
Java apps development skills (S60 Java preferred) - 3 years
Symbian/S60 experience (adaptation and driver preferred) - 2 years
Java TCK tools skill
Java JSR specification

Our client is a famous mutli-national telecom company, this time we can consider both Chinese and foreigner friends. Candidate with low-level design working experience on Symbian such as device driver or middleware layer development will be badly needed now. Anyone has interest, please do not hesitate to send me your English resume to my mailbox angelawang@lloydmorgan.com.cn, I will reponse when received your mail. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Angela WANG from Lloyd Morgan Beijing.