Discussion Board

Help. My n85 keeps on freezing/restarting when plugging in headphone jack.

My phone is n85 software ver 30.019.201.3 Type Rm-334. Now my problem is everytime i plug in a headphone jack and select an "enhancement" my phone will start to freeze or restart. Sometimes removing the headphone jack returns my phone to normal state but usually it doesnt. I tried to restore my phone to factory settings, also reformatting my phone, and also doing a reflash but it didnt solve the problem. Any know how to solve this problem?

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Help. My n85 keeps on freezing/restarting when plugging in headphone jack.

Quote Originally Posted by illapino83 View Post
    My phone is n85 software ver 30.019.201.3 Type Rm-334. Now my problem is everytime i plug in a headphone jack and select an "enhancement" my phone will start to freeze or restart. Sometimes removing the headphone jack returns my phone to normal state but usually it doesnt. I tried to restore my phone to factory settings, also reformatting my phone, and also doing a reflash but it didnt solve the problem. Any know how to solve this problem?
    hello illapino83

you need to ask these again at http://www.nokia.com/discussions as this is developers forum.

Regards,