Discussion Board

Thread: My situation...

My situation...

Hi,

Im new here after not receiving any support from Nokia, it mentioned coming here for further help. I signed up for publishing on Ovi with the intention of selling customization content for phones of all types, and now having read some of the threads (and not getting any support), I feel like I may have been swindled. Can someone please reassure me I will be able to submit some content in a timely manner (if at all)? Im not some huge company, just a humble designer and musician looking to get into the mobile game.

Thanks,
    Toma.

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: My situation...

The last I heard Ovi Store will not be accepting Content from small businesses until next year. If you paid a fee then please contact PublishToOvi.support@nokia.com and give them your information and ask for a refund.

Because of all the copyright laws it is very hard for a small business to publish content and there are other restrictions on them (such as liability insurance) that makes things more difficult than application developers.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by TomHaste View Post
    Hi,

Im new here after not receiving any support from Nokia, it mentioned coming here for further help. I signed up for publishing on Ovi with the intention of selling customization content for phones of all types, and now having read some of the threads (and not getting any support), I feel like I may have been swindled. Can someone please reassure me I will be able to submit some content in a timely manner (if at all)? Im not some huge company, just a humble designer and musician looking to get into the mobile game.

Thanks,
    Toma.

Thanks for the info. Thats really disheartening. I know there is a clause in the T.a.C that states the fee is non-refundable. Lets see what happens.

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi

The process to include and submit personalization (customization) content has changed. One must justify that their content is unique in either genrre or location. Please write publishtoovi.business@nokia.com for details.

Thank you