Discussion Board

Content published but not visible on the store

Hi

2 of our titles have been recently published on the Ovi store but they are not visible in the store. I have search on the Ovi store on web portal and the device (I am using a 5800) but they are nowhere to be seen. I have used the search tool and I have also looked in our Company product page and there was nothing from these 2 titles. I have also search in all the products in the their category and still nothing

The content is available on all countries and operators on the publishing tool and the device I am using is supported. I think the problem may only affect the UK as there are downloads in other countries.

I have contacted publishing support 3 times already and no help. We had to wait over 2 months for this content to be published and now that it has finally been published it cannot be seen in the Uk that is our biggest market.

Is anyone having the same problem? Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: Content published but not visible on the store

Is this still the case or is it all there now?

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by LPerez View Post
    Hi

2 of our titles have been recently published on the Ovi store but they are not visible in the store. I have search on the Ovi store on web portal and the device (I am using a 5800) but they are nowhere to be seen. I have used the search tool and I have also looked in our Company product page and there was nothing from these 2 titles. I have also search in all the products in the their category and still nothing

The content is available on all countries and operators on the publishing tool and the device I am using is supported. I think the problem may only affect the UK as there are downloads in other countries.

I have contacted publishing support 3 times already and no help. We had to wait over 2 months for this content to be published and now that it has finally been published it cannot be seen in the Uk that is our biggest market.

Is anyone having the same problem? Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks