Problems when installing the Nokia developers suite with Jbuilder 8 Personal.

I am experiencing big problems when trying to install and use the Nokia developers suite for windows and configuring the 7210 emulator.

I have installed JBuilder8 Personal and the mobileset 3. I am running windows 2000 and have installed service pack2, set up the path variable for the java directory. When I type java -version it correctly prompts java version "1.4.1" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.1-b21) Java Hot Spot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.1-b21, mixed mode) Note the Java came with JBuilder.

I have installed the Nokia 7210 emulator without problems but adding it to Jbuilder it does not work. I have to either change Jdk under User home which is currently java version 1.4.1-b21 and the JBuilder J2ME Wireless Toolkit 1.0.4_01.

The New, Add folder, and the Delete button is disabled. Should they be? Is this because I am running JBuilder8 personal?

When I install the developers suite - nds_jme_v1_1_048.zip get the following message:

Java(TM) Runtime Environment update needed

An unsupported JRE(TM) version was detected. This product can be installed and used with JRE 1.3.1 or 1.4.1 (recommended). Please download and update your JRE from SUN from http://java.sun.com and restart the installer. See installation guide for further information

Why!!! I have done it all correclty ? Can anybody help me? I'd really appreciate some advice. I cannot wait to start developing mobile phone programs. Please email me maarten@berge.com or post an answer in this dicussion group.

Cheers