Discussion Board

Thread: business

business

Hi,

if i want to offer my apps in the OVI Store, is ist mandatory to have a business? Or can i sell the Apss as a prvate person?

Thanks for your answers.

Super Contributor

Re: business

Quote Originally Posted by voju1011 View Post
    Hi,

if i want to offer my apps in the OVI Store, is ist mandatory to have a business? Or can i sell the Apss as a prvate person?

Thanks for your answers.
    Hi,
    The terms and conditions specifically apply to business. You need a TAX ID and for this you need a business in uk Registered under the Companies Act 1985, which means a Company Director and Secretary or if you can get this Self Employed tax ID.

importantly you need a website and email address same domain as website and company name

50 EUROS by credit card,personal or company

You will need to invest about 200 GBPounds or 300 euros to get started and 200 euros to sign your app.

Significant amount will probably need to borrow / loan to invest with a small business, because this is an large expense for a private person

hanks,
    Jim
    Last edited by jimgilmour1; 2009-11-23 at 08:58.

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi

Another way possibly could be is to have your apps distributed by a third party mobile content company.

Thank you

f you are aiming for a starting a company or expand your business in Singapore, we can help you achieve your goals. Enrich Consulting provides personalized business solutions to your business needs. Our motto is to please our clients through our fast, quality and client-focused service. Once you select us, we will be your partner in every step of the way. We have the advantage of having all the necessary resources with a surprisingly affordable price. You can expect only the best from us when it comes to setting up of companies, expansions, mergers & acquisitions, Accounting, Audit, Taxation, productivity improvement, motivational & skills training, migration and recruitment anywhere in the world. We specialize in making well crafted business plans and processing of ENTREPRENEUR PASS for your business needs. We like building long-term business relationships with our clients and that is why we work with YOU in mind.

We have helped many entrepreneurs from worldwide to achieve their dream of doing business in Singapore.

singapore entrepreneur pass