Discussion Board

[Contest] MoMinis GameCast #2 - mobile games development contest is launched

Mo'Minis Launches New Contest for Mobile Game Creators

If you think you're up to the challenge of creating the world's next blockbuster mobile game or app, it's time to sign up for the Mo'Minis GameCast #2 contest sponsored by orange™ Israel. In this amazing contest, all you need to grab the big prize is a wild imagination – Mo'Minis Studio does the rest.

Whether you're a first-timer or an experienced developer, Mo'Minis GameCast #2 is your chance to put ideas for gimmicks or games into motion. Examples and guidelines for creating gimmicks can be found on our gimmicks & series page.

Three easy steps to enroll:
    1. Download the Mo’Minis revolutionary free studio here.
    2. Create a series of 2-3 gimmicks or games around a shared theme.
    3. Upload your games to Mo’Minis site by January 25 – view the contest’s full timeline.

Prizes are bigger than ever – totaling over $11,000 in cash and gifts. If you are selected among the 10 finalists you will win $100 to perfect your gimmick. The final round features three big-time cash prizes, together with global distribution and eternal glory.

So what are you waiting for? Click for detailed timelines, prizes and registration information.

Super Contributor

Re: [Contest] MoMinis GameCast #2 - mobile games development contest is launched

Super Contributor

Re: [Contest] MoMinis GameCast #2 - mobile games development contest is launched

More over the contest is nowhere related to programming the ide just a crap and its make the programmer a dull person :>
    Regards,
    Saurabh

Super Contributor

dull or not, cash prices are involved :P
    you might say the same of "programming" with Flash

Super Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger79 View Post
    dull or not, cash prices are involved :P
    you might say the same of "programming" with Flash
    yeah cash is always that make people round but have you ever tried their IDE
    Regards,
    Saurabh

Super Contributor

nope,
    but if a dumb person can use it I guess it's pretty easy to use...

Super Contributor

nope,
    but if a dumb person can use it I guess it's pretty easy to use...
    might be
    Regards,
    Saurabh

Super Contributor

hhmmm ok... It was more kinda of a hidden question ? Because the way you asked if I ever tried it sounded kinda like you actually did... So I was interested in your experiences with it ?

Super Contributor

hhmmm ok... It was more kinda of a hidden question ? Because the way you asked if I ever tried it sounded kinda like you actually did... So I was interested in your experiences with it ?
    If I talk about my experinece, its much worse x)your comment that dumb will find it easier is actually rt bcoz in that ide one can not do anything programmatically nd the time I used it although I am hobby programmer but it didn't make me comfortable to work with nd the reason I wasted three days over it the cash that you mentioned earlier
    Regards,
    Saurabh